We are Westwerk & WerkPress. A small team of passionate creatives & coders.
Our niche is creating inspiring digital experiences powered by WordPress.
We are committed to the value of good design, pixel-perfect execution and cutting-edge technology.
We do not have stringent rules or regulations. We simply hire smart people we trust. As a result, team members are accountable for the work they do, and the work they do speaks for itself.
We’re growing our business, and are looking for a full-time developer with WordPress experience. Working alongside or leading our team here, you will be responsible for building, learning and breathing everything web/app and WordPress. You will bring designs to life, make your own decisions, and be responsible for the integrity of your work. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to projects both in small teams and independently.
You’re the right person if you:
– Work well as part of a team, but capable of being proactive independently as well
– Can manage workloads and time efficiently
– Are amazing with HTML5/CSS, cross-browser development
– Have a high level of PHP/WordPress experience
– Have experience with version control (GIT, SVN)
– Are experienced in leading a team
Bonus points if you:
– Have built custom WordPress plugins
– Have experience with WordPress hosting
– Can elicit requirements from clients
– Provide estimates based on requirements
This will be determined on your skills and experience. Let us know what your expected salary might be. This is a full-time job and includes full benefits. (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, IRA, PTO, and work remote days)
– Embracing change with the ability to adapt
– Building open and honest relationships
– Being passionate and determined
– Doing more with less
– Doing the right thing
– Above all, delivering a positive client experience
We are located in NE Minneapolis, MN and we’d love for you to call our office your new home.
If you’re looking to grow/take the lead as a developer, have pride in your work and thrive in a creative, collaborative environment, we would love to meet you!
Send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org